Saturday, March 1, 2014

Annoucing Bake Fest # 29

Baking has became a passion for me, if i feel stressed or very happy the first thing i want to make is to bake something. If my oven can speak, trust me it will cry. Sometime i can bake for a whole day, yep i love baking that much. You would have noticed that am a part of many baking events going around in this immense virtual world. No doubt that i love hosting baking event in my blog as well.Am hosting Bake Fest, a fabulous baking event by Vardhini of Cooks Joy during this whole month. This event is all about baking, just dedicated for baking.

This baking event doesnt have any theme, so obviously you can send me anything that you have baked just with your oven, sounds easy na. Dont forget to link me your entries during this whole month.



Rules: 


1. Send in any recipe that has been baked / broiled.

2. Only veggies are accepted.Eggs are allowed.

3. Usage of the logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word.

4. Link to Vardhini's Bake Fest announcement and my announcement page is mandatory. If sending an old entry, it needs to be re-published with the links.

5.You can send in any number of new entries and a maximum of 2 old entries.

Dont forget to link your entries to the linky tool attached below.

Happy baking!!


1 comment:

Preeti Jaipal said... Reply To This Comment

happy hosting dear... i'll link my recipe soon.